Bukit Sari estate known as “Citamboer” or Tjitamboer (during Dutch Colonialisation age) which literally mean “The sound of Tamboer” (an Indonesian traditional percussion). It was named after the sounds made by the 100-200 m tall waterfall that flowing and dripped from the natural spring inside the farm. This particular “1400 hectares were established in 1920” during the Dutch colonial age, and in 1943 it was transferred to Indonesian Government and went private, finally it brought them together under single ownership in 2003.
The natural environment in the area is is still not much touched by human hands. It’s really an exotic attraction for nature lover, those who seek for peaceful natural living, full of refreshing energy in the atmosphere around the farms. The formation of the northeast hills to the southwest, forming a wonderful valley along the road, surrounded by hundreds to thousands hectares of conservation forest, producing a fresh clean air and natural minerals, providing life to many species in its surrounding.
Bukit Sari Tea Plantation went organic by 2007 after the 3 year conversion. Since then the tea plantation has been certified for Organic Practice since then.
After the conversion the environment has been rebuilt as a sustainable organic farm with natural practices. As a result, it is noticeable that the number of annual endemic occurences and areas decreased as the self-resistance of the farm increased.
Mainly produce Orthodox Green Tea as a main ingredient of Indonesian Jasmine Tea
ORTHODOX GREEN TEA
- Orginal Tea (Un-sorted)
- Pekoe Grade
- Chunmee (CM) Grade
- Broken Green
- Stalk / Bone Kukicha
- Imperial White
- Buds only White Tea, each cup brewed will consist around 232pcs of tea buds in (3g) plucked from a specific white haired tea cultivars
- This tea represent the white hair in the elderly which most of the times represent wisdom overtime
- Taught by the Chinese Tea Master from Yunnan, the technique applied revealing the Sweet mellow and floral aroma characters from the teas
- Leafy Black
- Floral honey-like sweets is the keynotes
- Technique used is based on appreciation of whole leaf tea, crafted carefully under semi manual processing
- Premium Green
- A refreshing accents arouse immediately a couple seconds after brewed it’s what will remind of highland premium green tea
- Aged Imperial White
- 7 years aged Buds only white tea
- Blended 2 kinds of variety with dark and white buds to which resulting in a mellow and deep taste
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PRODUCT, INTERAROMAT B.V. AS REPRESENTATIVE AND ALSO MAIN DISTRIBUTOR IN EUROPE OF BUKIT SARI TEA PLANTATION’S PRODUCT CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH FURTHER INFO AS WELL AS PRODUCT AVAILABILITY INCLUDING PRICE QUOTATION
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL YOUR INQUIRIES
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”Website Inquiry:”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]